The Tidy Books Kid’s Bookcase was created by a mom to encourage children’s love of books and get them reading. Her design was the first front-facing bookshelf for the home, and it forever changed the concept of what a good kid’s bookshelf should do.
Designed for kids to use independently
- Front facing book display makes books accessible for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners
- Simple front panels make it easy for kids to pick out and tidy books back by themselves
- Stores up to 85 books of all shapes and sizes
- 3D alphabet so kids can get hands-on to learn letters (only for LC)
Stylish, practical design looks great in your child’s bedroom
- Slimline space-saving storage solution.
- This book shelf gives books a special place in your home.
Safety tested, sturdy, award winning
- Safely attaches to the wall, can’t be toppled.
- Assembly required.
- Sturdy lime wood will not bend under the weight of books.
- Back panels mean books can’t slip behind the bookcase.
- Award winner: Loved by Parents, Right Start, Junior Design.
Dimensions of the bookshelf
45.3 IN height x 30.3 IN width x 2.8 IN depth
The dimensions of each shelf are:
Top, open shelf: height 12.2 IN
Second shelf down: height 9.1 IN
Third shelf down: height 7.1 IN
Bottom, fourth shelf: height 10.6 IN
Eco-friendly. Will last for years
- Sustainable wood and plywood. No MDF
- Finished in safe, eco-friendly water lacquer (low VOCs). We could have coated them with a solvent based acrylic, but we made an ethical choice. Water lacquer shows the natural imperfections in the wood, and is better for the planet and your kids.
- Handmade finish; each item is individual
- Tidy Books, a small company, makes kid’s storage designed by founder and mom Geraldine to foster kids’ independence, and supports kids’ reading charities.
The Tidy Books Kid’s Bookcase is an ideal kid’s library to be treasured for years. Order yours here!☆ Buy