Singing Bowl from Nepal (Tibetan Singing Bowls, Tibetan Meditation Bowl)
This bowl set is ONLY sold by us (Imagination Imports). Other "new" offers are fakes.
Make relaxing music with these beautiful musical instruments!
• 4.5 inches diameter, solid brass.
• This is a quality bowl that really sings (cheap bowls do not). Played properly, the bowl produces a beautiful, long-ringing sound. Instructions are included.
• Looks just like the photos! The outside says "Om Mani Padme Hum" and the inside says "Hum". More info is included with the bowl. As these are hand-etched, there may be slight irregularities that one would not find if the artwork were machined.
• Comes with a handmade felt cushion and a leather-wrapped wooden mallet, in a beautiful box of handmade Nepalese Lokta paper.
• In addition to its calming, relaxing sound, the bowl makes a beautiful art piece for your home.
• Made in Nepal by a family-run company employing underprivileged people of diverse social, religious and ethnic backgrounds from their community with the goal of empowering them socially and economically. They prohibit child labor and discrimination of any type; human rights, freedom of association, good environmental practices and a healthy working environment are supported.
• Expect reliability: We have been in business since 2001 and offer a full money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied. Imagination Imports(TM) aims to provide excellent customer service and we welcome your emails and phone calls.
The recent Nepal earthquake has made these singing bowls difficult to get, yet we have managed to source a high-quality bowl in limited quantities. Your purchases will help the workers who made these bowls to rebuild their homes.